



Live,Learn,Love&Laugh-Man has learned to swim like a fish,fly like a bird,if only he could learn to walk like a man,then this earth would truly be a paradise!What goes around,comes around,So be nice and laugh alot!Ya so james helped me bring abunch of white rocks so i could make a cross & outline at the 2 differing sites.I miss her alot & wish death wasnt apart of life.GOD made it this way for a REASON & who am i to Question GOD & his wisdom?I hope & pray that His Will be done & not Man's as i know GOD truly loves & wantsd the best for all of us.I wish i could be less of a sinner & more rightous in his eyes(GOD).I know he must have something in plan for me.He is mercifull & great is the Lord our GOD!Only what side is he on?who is right & who is wrong?Its not an easy tag .Good VS evil ,black n white,only it isnt that cut & dried is it?We can all drift to one or the other catagory depending on how we r feeling at any given time.Too long has the BUSH idealology of NO talkin with terrorists been allowed to foster.It is not too late to stop all this insanity but we must move faster!The Isreali's must give Plalestine back its land & stop the misory it has allowed to go on & on.UN resolutions R NOT being followed & can only lead to more bloodshed.The European's have imported millions of Muslim peoples & it is the leading religeon in the Union(EU) now who is to say tha the catholic R right & muslim R wrong?I am not judge nor will i start & only pray that allah,GOD's will be done & not mankinds. I only know that it is going to get worse before it gets better!GOD i hope i can live my dream,meet a beautifull woman & get married as soon as i can!~any single females out there that want to marry a HIV+ Canadian guy?havce a great day folks,GODBLESS U ALL with PEACE,HAPPINESS & LOVE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment